Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 March 2012

Lionel Messi

Lionel Messi
Last night when watching Barcelona. I think Lionel Messi showed any person who the best football in the world. Messi is something out of this world. He set a brand new record scoring 5 goals in one game which is unheard of in the Champions league. This season alone he has scored 48 goals. I really can`t think of any other player like him he doesn't just stand on the edge of the box and just tap the ball in, he works for the team non stop and sets up a lot of Barcelona attacks. The only area I think he has to improve his game is for his country Argentina and I really don't now why that is but maybe soon we will see his form for Barcelona for Argentina then I think no one can complain he is one of the best footballers that have ever live if not the best.

2 comments:

  1. There's really only one player standing in the way of Leo Messi being the worlds best pig's bladder kicker..........page down










    EMILE HESKEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha don`t make me laugh.
    There only one Emily Heskey he use to be shit but now he`s alright walking in the Heskey wonderland.

    ReplyDelete